ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS (EHR) CCHIT CERTIFIED
Ware Langhorne & Associates, Inc. understands that practices need a high value, affordable solution that is easy to install, maintain and use. We host powerful, intelligent Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems that delivers the most comprehensive set of capabilities in the industry.
Practice Specific Metrics and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Reduction/Elimination of Chart Pulls--MGMA states that it costs practices $3-$9 per chart pull (cost of chart, FTE, space, findability, etc.)
- Coding: Practices typically are able to code after EMR the amount of level 4's that were previously level 3's - flip-flop if you will. This can result in coding reimbursement of approximately 20-30%
- Dictation Elimination--Depending on whether your group uses transcription or not, this cost can be significantly reduced or eliminated
Our hosted Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems are CCHIT certified and deliver the most comprehensive set of capabilities in the industry. Ware Langhorne & Associates' subscription based solutions offer functionality while creating an enterprise-wide, multi-facility, longitudinal EMR that spans role and venue.
Efficient Electronic Health Records
For a low monthly fee with minimal upfront costs, Ware Langhorne & Associates, Inc. hosts practice management and EMR systems for physician practices, keeping information safe and secure. Authorized healthcare providers, nurses and lab technicians can all access one patient record at the same time - an impossible task with a cumbersome paper chart. With a single, integrated EHR system, information is available wherever and whenever it is needed.
In addition, we host EMR systems designed with built-in expert medical knowledge which helps your practice increase efficiencies and eliminate manual actions.
Improved Patient Care via EHR
By integrating existing medical, laboratory, radiology and pharmacy data into a single enterprise clinical data repository, caregivers can reduce the risk of medical error and improve overall care quality. Having an EMR system to manage the medical records of patients in both the acute care and ambulatory settings provides a mechanism to view, manage and store information, not just data.
Key Benefits of Electronic Health Records:
- Improve the quality and efficiency of care delivery
- Combine financial, operational and clinical information for comprehensive analysis
- Access current and complete patient information in a way that best suits your custom needs
Contact us now!